Solo Build It!

05/06/2014

Dance Of Life: My Relationship With Maya Angelou


"A woman in harmony with her spirit is like a river flowing.She goes where she will without pretense and arrives at her destination prepared to be herself,only herself"

~   Maya Angelou

Maya Angelou

Maya Angelou

It is as if I met her
at a crossroad...
and she gave me words
to look further into her wisdom
before she continues in her journey,
leaving me her legacy
to continue mine... 


Maya Angelou's Legacy

I didn't know much more about her than partly the story of her childhood and, her famous Phenomenal Woman poem. 

I love the movements and strong spirit of the words...
It is in the span of my hips... the click of my heels...

That night, I stumble upon those words: 
"A woman in harmony with her spirit is like a river flowing. She goes where she will without pretense and arrives at her destination prepared to be herself and only herself."  ~ Maya Angelou

I marveled and posted to share the essence of wonderful from those magnificent words on artpreneure dancequotes

And then, in the morning, I got news that she passed to another dimension.

I felt in awe and compel to dig further to know better and understand as much as possible who is that phenomenal woman...  Step by step, I am discovering her life of service in dignity and the wealth of her legacy.

"Surviving is important, thriving is elegant", she says. 
I believe so and I rise as she does!


What Maya Angelou meant to other people...
: Maya & Me & Maya - What Maya Angelou Meant to Me



Please take a moment to tell me about your observations or any particular comment you may have on My Relationship With Maya Angelou.


Share freely... 


We are one | I hope you dance
I'm Turenne / Tilarenn. I welcome you warmly in this journey through dance, path of the universal wellness that is movement, with inspirations to fully stir our vital energy and dance our soul.

Dance, stir your vital energy and Be in every moment!
      Author: Me

      About me: Turenne / Tilarenn

VIEW: In each text, capture the vital and creative energy that best convey Soul Dance for your delight. 

 Let us Hear you in a comment below...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...