Solo Build It!

08/09/2013

Dance In True Health


Dance In True Health



I bow to the Divine in You
Namaste! Dance in true health!
Dance ethnologist apprentice & entrepreneur, I am passionate about living in total health and wealth with plenty of creativity & genuine encounters for individual and collective well-being. 



In this article, I want to emphasize the importance of a healthy lifestyle and elevate consciousness about the benefits of optimized nutritional health today.
  


I analyzed the past, present and projected myself in the future in regards to personal, professional and entrepreneurial possibilities. 



Health Life Source


"The spine is the tree of life, respect it"



Health being a major life source, I searched for the best to sustainably feed my body, mind, soul, spirit, and wallet, expand to immediate communities and larger ones.


I chose to be in association with Usana Health Sciences because the quality of information I received increased my knowledge and consciousness of today's health issues.


My personal life events and credible testimonies gave me reasons to trust the optimized nutritional health benefits of Usana Health Sciences' natural products.



Nutritional Health Supplement Benefits


Important facts with many elements of concerns entice me to use first quality nutritional health supplements and to learn more about cellular nutrition.


I acknowledge that the food we consume has less and less nutritive values as they are processed and made to mature faster and the soils no longer supply nutrients as they used to.


Environmental factors such as pollution, stress, toxic products, and overmedication have negative effects on our health, our body cells and their performance process. 


Degenerative diseases such as Alzheimer, Parkinson, diabetes, cancers, are spreading alarmingly while our health systems are much more focused on cures than prevention.


USANA products bring nutrients to our body at a cellular level to help prevent degenerative diseases and optimize our global health (Usana is from Greek and Latin and means true health).


USANA products take off the headaches in choosing from the puzzling number of natural and pharmaceutical nutritional health supplements and vitamins available on the market that do not meet our needs adequately and can cause more health problems.


Also, more than 600 elite athletes officially trust USANA with their health as I do as a dancer.



Health And Fitness Information


What are your healthy choices?

Personally, I am in favor of good eating habit and staying physically fit. I have been practicing dance for over 30 years and sharing my knowledge for 15 years.


Usana Health Sciences, founded by Dr. Myron Wentz, is for me the discovery of a nontoxic Eldora.


I propose that you take the True Health Assessment and make your own opinion. 

The True Health Assessment is a 20-minute health and fitness information tool that includes a detail personal report with truthful insights and concrete means to start individual actions for cellular nutrition and good health.

You may start anytime...


Turenne / Tilarenn - Portrait

I'm Tilarenn Solèy. I welcome you warmly in this journey through dance, a road to love and respect revolution toward balance and harmony in all.



Dance love and respect revolution
  
  Source: USANA Health Sciences


VIEW: In each text, capture the vital and creative energy that best convey soul dance for your delight. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...